Hygiene and safety protocol at Dental Labo Vanderbeken.
We do everything we can to ensure the health of you and your employees, your patients and our own employees is guaranteed.
We have therefore taken many additional preventative measures in response to the corona virus pandemic.
- Start off by disinfecting the worktop.
- The unpacker has washed his/her hands and wears gloves and a face mask.
- All incoming work pieces follow the route through the UV-C light tunnel.
- All outgoing work pieces follow the route through the UV-C light tunnel.
Everything that is placed in the patient's mouth by the dentist is placed in a sealed pouch labelled with a disinfection sticker. This applies to both the intermediate phases and the finished phase.
- Our dispatch boxes have been modified.
- Pre-corona: plastic shipping box with protective foam and ziplock bag.
- Post-corona: plastic shipping box with bubble wrap, sealed pouch with confirmation of disinfection and tied with blue ribbon
- Drivers are always provided with disinfectant hand gel, face mask and gloves. In case of customer contact, the 1.5 m distance rule is respected.
Measures in the laboratory
- Each employee washes their hands regularly upon arrival and during the day and wears a mouth mask. Sufficient alcohol gel is provided in every department for disinfecting the hands in between..
- Every day, extra attention is paid to cleaning and/or disinfecting the workplace, keyboards, door handles, toilet facilities, telephones, etc.
- Visitors are registered at the reception desk and are given gloves and a face mask if they need to enter the laboratory.
- The social distance rule of 1.5 m is always respected during meetings with customers, as well as during consultations between staff.
- If possible, a conference call is organised with clients instead of a visit to the laboratory.