Warranty and sales conditions
Warranty and sales conditions
- 1. The present terms and conditions apply to all undertakings entered into by Dental Labo Vanderbeken. They take precedence over all other possible terms and conditions, unless otherwise stipulated in a different written agreement. The present terms and conditions form also an integral and inseparable part of all purchase orders and/or offers of the invoices on which they are printed. They also apply to all subsequent undertakings and deliveries that may not be accompanied by an purchase order, but form part of an already existing normal client relationship.
- 2. The estimate and the fees of Dental Labo Vanderbeken are purely theoretical and approximate calculations based on the normal work procedure to be followed and the use of materials. The estimate is therefore not an offer and does not create any obligations for Dental Labo Vanderbeken. An undertaking on the part of Dental Labo Vanderbeken will only arise after confirmation by an authorised representative. By placing a commission or order with Dental Labo Vanderbeken, the purchaser explicitly declares to agree with these general sales terms and conditions, of which he declares to be aware through his order. He also declares that he waives his own sales terms and conditions, which could possibly contradict the present terms and conditions.
- 3. Delivery is made at the seller's premises, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Dental Labo Vanderbeken undertakes to respect the agreed or foreseen delivery and execution terms to the extent possible. However, deviations are possible. This implies that Dental Labo Vanderbeken is not obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever for delays in the execution of the orders, unless this has been explicitly agreed otherwise in writing. Delay in delivery/execution can never be a reason to terminate the agreement. A termination or dissolution of the agreement can only be agreed upon in writing.
- 4. The goods are transported at the expense and risk of the purchaser. An administrative fee of € 14 excluding VAT is charged on the sale of spare parts.
- 5. Dental Labo Vanderbeken works on products supplied by the client. Some deviations from these products cannot be detected by Dental Labo Vanderbeken. Therefore, the undertakings of Dental Labo Vanderbeken are merely obligations of means and not obligations of result.
- 6. A guarantee is given on fracture of new dental products from Dental Labo Vanderbeken, Innodema and Denta Mundi, except in cases of trauma. The following warranty periods apply:
- 2 years:
- Porcelain veneers
- Composite veneers Ceramic facings, inlays, onlays
- Removable acrylic prosthesis
- Acrylic finishing screw-retained bridge
- Denta mundi crown and bridge work
- 2 years:
- Innodema Lithium Disilicate substructures (excl. facings, inlays, onlays)
- Innodema Lithium Disilicate Full anatomic structures (excl. facings, inlays, onlays)
- Innodema Zirconium substructures
- Innodema Full Zirconium structures
- Celtra Crowns
- Cast metal structures on natural tooth preparations
- Innodema milled metal structures on natural tooth preparations
- Innodema milled bars on implants
- Innodema milled Titanium and CrCo bridges on implants
- Innodema individualised Titanium and CoCr abutments
- Innodema Ti-base
- Innodema Screws
There is no guarantee on repairs, surgical guides, splints, thermoformable plates, orthodontic appliances, composite facings, provisional crown and bridge work and flexible dentures. and on the following zirconium indications: no extensions, no more than 2 intermediate elements. A guarantee given by external suppliers (CAD-CAM, screws, components, ...) does not entitle the purchaser to have the dental product re-made. The choice of brands of components and/or materials made by Dental Labo Vanderbeken must be approved by the customer within the framework of a global framework agreement. As a result, Dental Labo Vanderbeken is never responsible for warranty loss at these brand suppliers.
All agreements with parties established in the Netherlands shall be governed by Dutch law. Any dispute with parties established in the Netherlands will be exclusively submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam.