Hygiene and safety protocol at Dental Labo Vanderbeken.
We have therefore taken many additional preventative measures in response to the corona virus pandemic.
- Start off by disinfecting the worktop.
- The unpacker has washed his/her hands and wears gloves and a face mask..
- All incoming work pieces follow the route through the UV-C light tunnel.
Measures in the laboratory
- Every employee washes his or her hands on arrival and frequently throughout the day and wears a face mask.
In each department there is sufficient alcohol gel for regularly disinfecting the hands.
- Every day, extra attention is paid to cleaning and/or disinfecting the workplace, keyboards, door handles, toilet facilities, telephones, etc.
- Visitors are registered at the reception desk and are given gloves and a face mask if they need to enter the laboratory.
- The social distancing rule of 1.5 m is always respected during meetings with customers, as well as during consultations between staff.
- If possible, a conference call is organised with clients instead of a visit to the laboratory.